The chamomile is a flower that has the appearance of a daisy. And the dried chamomile is used in making tea that is enriched with several benefits. This article will discuss the various benefits of chamomile tea and how it can be used in hair lightening treatment.
We will also walk you through the procedure for the same.
What is the chamomile tea hair lightening overnight procedure?
Chamomile tea contains the component called Quercetin which simply blocks the natural colour pigments from conferring the natural hair colour. This way, on the application of chamomile tea on your hair, the colour fades to a much lighter shade.
The hair lightening overnight procedure is quite simple and easy to perform at home. Let us look at the steps that you will have to follow in order to pull off an effective treatment.
Follow the Chamomile tea hair lightening overnight procedure given below.
1. Make enough Chamomile tea
Brew about 5 chamomile tea bags in a bowl of water. Make sure you have plenty of water to cover the entire hair. Also, brew as strongly as possible to get a strong bowl of chamomile tea.
2. Apply it to your hair
There are two ways you can effectively cover all the regions of your hair with chamomile tea. You can either use a spray bottle or soak your hair in the Chamomile tea. Either way, make sure all the strands of your hair acquire the equal application.
- Prepare the brew and pour it into a spray bottle. Divide your hair into sections and then spray onto them effectively.
- You can also drench your hair in a bowl of chamomile tea and let it soak completely.
3. Cover it up
The next step is to let it dry. Your hair which is wet with chamomile tea should be dried naturally and let the tea penetrate deep into the cortex of your hair. In order to prevent leakage and other interruptions from external pollutants, cover your hair using a plastic cover or shower cap.
4. Wash up with conditioner
Experts recommend following up with a conditioner considering the drying nature of chamomile tea. Hence, to retain moisture use a conditioner to wash up the chamomile tea from your hair.
5. Repeat to achieve the desired result
Since being natural also means being as mild as possible, the effects may not be as significant as chemical bleaching agents. Thus, it is not necessary to achieve a satisfactory result in the first go.
It is advised to repeat the routine at least 3 times a week. This would definitely make your hair lighter and bleached. Since the ingredient used is completely natural, you do not have to word about product build-up or hair damage.
Does Chamomile shampoo lighten your hair?
Yes, chamomile shampoo definitely lightens your hair. They are gentle and do not have the drawbacks of most other shampoos, like drying and hair damage. The formulation, including chamomile, is ideal for cleansing your hair while keeping the moisture intact.
What is Chamomile tea?
This popular ingredient has been used since ancient times. It is known to confer several benefits. Other than as a beverage, Chamomile tea is used to acquire medicinal benefits. Here are a few of the most important.
Benefits of Chamomile Tea
- This ingredient is used by diabetic patients as it helps lower blood sugar levels. Experts suggest that this ingredient may lower any sort of complications associated with diabetes.
- It does not contain caffeine. Hence there is no fear of caffeine toxicity.
- Chamomile tea reduces inflammation caused by gastrointestinal problems.
- Drinking this tea can help relieve menstrual pain.
- It is a great ingredient to relieve stress, allow you to sleep well, and help you relax.
- If you have any sort of infection, then this is a great remedy for that.
- They help in reducing anxiety and the common cold.
- Chamomile tea is a great ingredient used for skin-related issues that are quite mild.
What does Chamomile tea do for hair?
If you are looking for a natural alternative for shampoo then try Chamomile tea. Its unique qualities confer several benefits for your hair. Here are a few of those benefits;
- Chamomile tea is known to relieve itchy scalps. If you suffer from dandruff, which is quite frustrating and hard to cure, then try this ingredient.
- It detoxes hair follicles and is a great natural substitute for shampoos.
- You can tame frizzy hair using this natural ingredient.
- This is the best ingredient to lighten your hair color. You can avoid chemical bleaches to a great extent.
- It adds a natural shine to your hair strand.
- Chamomile tea has medicinal qualities that give you relief for several hair-related conditions. This includes dermatitis and similar conditions.
Does Chamomile tea lighten hair?
Yes, Chamomile lightens hair strands in a natural way, because of a component called Quercetin. This component confers the bleach-like properties that make Chamomile tea a natural bleach.
How to use Chamomile tea to lighten hair?
You can use Chamomile tea to lighten your hair at home. According to experts, following an effective technique to use chamomile tea will lighten your hair strands without having to turn to other chemical means.
Here are the steps to use chamomile for lightening your hair;
- Firstly, mix 2 cups of strongly brewed chamomile tea and less than half a cup of lemon juice.
- Transfer the mix into a spray bottle and spray it over your hair strands, covering from the roots to the tip.
- Allow it to dry up. Do not go into the sunlight.
- Once dried, wash it off. It is recommended to use a conditioner to avoid drying.
This article explains how chamomile tea is a great natural ingredient that confers several benefits to your hair and how it can be used as a natural hair lightener. We have also explained the hair lightening overnight treatment.
Try to seek shampoos containing chamomile as one of the ingredients and see the difference!