The Stridex Pad is a topical treatment for acne. It is designed to be applied on the skin, usually once or twice per day before bedtime. The pad contains salicylic acid, which helps to exfoliate the skin and clear away dead cells that can clog pores.
How to use stridex pads?
Stridex pads can be used in a very simple manner by wetting them with water, rubbing a thin layer on the skin, and moisturising thereafter.
Here is how you can use stridex pads-
Stridex Pad- Introduction
Stridex Pad is an instant treatment for acne. The active ingredient in Stridex Pads is salicylic acid, a BHA that works to exfoliate dead skin cells and reduce acne by unclogging pores. It also contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) called sodium hydroxide, which helps to break down and lift away dead skin cells. It is designed for regular use on the face or body.
Using a Stridex Pad
The pad is easy to use: simply wet it with water, then rub a thin layer over your skin after cleansing and before applying moisturizer at night. You should only use it once or twice per day, as more can cause irritation.
Instructions for using the pad are clear on its packaging.
- Before applying, you should wash your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
- Peel back half of the plastic tab to release one pad from its film casing – do not touch the exposed side yet!
- Unfolding will allow the pad to activate. After unfolding, use the textured side of the pad and firmly rub in a circular motion over your face for 30 seconds – no need to press hard on your skin at all!
- If you notice any stinging or redness after applying, rinse your eyes with water immediately and stop using it. Do not apply Stridex more than twice daily.
Advantages of using stridex pad
The Stridex Pad is widely available in drugstores and supermarkets. It’s also inexpensive, making it easy to find a reliable product without breaking the bank!
Harsh chemicals are not required for use
Many acne treatments contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful if used incorrectly or too frequently; however, Stridex Pads contain mild active ingredients that are safe to use on the skin.
Easy to use and portable
Stridex pads come ready-to-use in a simple pad format, making them super easy to carry around with you if necessary! Plus, they’re not liquid so there’s no risk of leakage or spills in your bag.
Disadvantages of using stridex pad
Not suitable for sensitive skin or the face
If your skin is sensitive, you may not be able to use Stridex Pads on your face because they can cause irritation. If this is the case, try a more gentle product like Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
Can cause irritation on sensitive skin
Stridex Pads are designed for use on the body, not the face; this means that they can be more irritating to your facial skin because it’s thinner and more delicate than other parts of your body. If you’re unsure about whether Stridex Pads are suitable for your face, try a different product like Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion or Neutrogena On-the-Spot™ Acne Treatment to find out.
Can cause dryness and other side effects on the body
Although Stridex is designed for use on the body, some people experience dryness or stinging on sensitive areas like the thighs. If you’re concerned about these side effects, try a different product to find out if it’s more effective for your skin type.
Precautions to be taken while using stridex pads
Don’t use it on broken skin- Stridex Pads can cause redness or irritation if you have sensitive or broken skin. Avoid using Stridex pads until your skin has healed, then try a different product like Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion to see which is more effective for you!
Don’t use it if you have open wounds – If your skin is cut or broken, do not apply Stridex pads. This product can cause irritation and redness to sensitive areas of the body even with normal usage; it could be potentially dangerous when used on an already damaged area!
Don’t use it on irritated skin – If you have any irritation or redness, stop using Stridex pads immediately. This product can cause stinging and other side effects that are not enjoyable to deal with!
These precautions should be taken into consideration by anyone who is considering purchasing this product; remember that they are designed for specific parts of the body – so, look for a product that won’t cause irritation or other side effects.
Reviews about stridex pads
- The reviews about stridex pads are extremely positive because they’re easy to use and don’t cause irritation even on sensitive skin. Many reviewers also mentioned that Stridex is especially effective against blackheads, which makes it a popular choice for those who want visible results quickly!
- However, some people think the stridex pad is not good enough as compared to other products available in the market. The things which they don’t like are, it’s not useful for sensitive skin areas and can cause irritation on the broken or irritated skin areas. They are very harsh on sensitive areas of the body like thighs etc. The things which don’t work well for me are irritation and stinging on broken skin.
- Ideally, you would want to avoid using Stridex Pads altogether because they’re too harsh for facial use; however, if your acne is particularly severe and you need a strong product, try out Stridex Pads with caution to see if it works for your skin.
- Stridex Pads have received many positive reviews for their effectiveness in fighting blackheads; however, they should not be used by those with sensitive skin or open wounds due to the risk of irritation and other side effects. They may also cause dryness if used too frequently, so look out for this! Stridex Pads have received positive feedback from customers who were looking for strong acne treatment; however, they should only be used on the body and not the face – just in case!
The Stridex Pad is a very popular product for those looking to fight blackheads and other blemishes, but it should not be used on broken skin or irritated areas – just like any other acne treatment! The reviews about stridex pads are extremely positive because they’re easy to use and don’t cause irritation even on sensitive skin. Many reviewers also mentioned that Stridex is especially effective against blackheads, which makes it a popular choice for those who want visible results quickly!